Vegetarian dishes for weight loss: Colourful Vegetable BakeColourful Vegetable Bake
350 g carrots 300 g kohlrabi 2 spring onions 1 tbsp rapeseed oil 100 ml vegetable stock 100 g peas (frozen or tinned) 3 eggs 250 ml milk (1.5% fat) paprika powder, sweet black pepper salt nutmeg 1/2 bunch chives 1/2 bunch parsley 50 g Parmesan30 min + 25 min baking time 1 portion contains about 450 kcal
- Wash, clean and peel the carrots and kohlrabi, then cut into small pieces.
- Wash and clean the spring onions, then cut into rings.
- Heat the oil in a pan, gently fry the spring onions in the oil until translucent, add the fresh vegetables and peas, continue to gently cook for a short time and then add the vegetable stock.
- Put a lid on the pan and cook for approx. 10 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs with the milk and all the spices and seasonings.
- Rinse the herbs in cold water and pat dry.
- Pluck the parsley leaves from the stalks and chop.
- Chop the chives.
- Add the herbs to the egg and milk mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Place the braised vegetables in an ovenproof dish and pour over the egg and milk mixture.
- Place in the oven at a temperature of 190°C (fan oven 170°C) for 20 minutes to thicken.
- Grate the Parmesan over the vegetable bake.
- Bake for a further 5 minutes in the oven.