Fish dishes for weight loss: Penne all' Arrabbiata with TunaPenne all' Arrabbiata with Tuna
100 g whole wheat pasta 1 yellow pepper 1 red pepper 1 onion 2 garlic cloves 1 red and 1 green chilli pepper 40 g black olives (16) 1 tbsp rapeseed oil 200 g tinned tomatoes 1 tin tuna (in water) black pepper salt 2 tbsp each of oregano, thyme, basil 2 tbsp parmesan, grated30 min 1 portion contains about 444 kcal
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water until al dente.
- Wash, clean and dice the peppers into small pieces.
- Peel and finely dice the onion and garlic.
- Wash the chilli peppers and slice finely.
- Finely slice the olives. Heat the oil in a frying pan, fry the onions briefly until translucent, add the diced peppers and continue to cook for approx. 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, sliced olives and tinned tomatoes.
- Drain the tuna, separate it into small pieces with a fork and also add.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer for approx. 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, wash the herbs, pat dry and chop.
- Just before serving, stir the herbs into the sauce.
- Place the pasta with the vegetable sauce on warm plates, sprinkle with 1 tbsp of Parmesan per person and serve.